Monday, June 20, 2016

Thank Goodness for the Puppies

The house is so quiet this morning.  All 3 of our children seemed to have vanished as quickly as they arrived.  We were totally immersed in complete and total family happiness and now the house echoes with the silence. Thank goodness for the puppies! I plan on filling my empty arms with oodles of doodles!  There is no better way to get in my daily dose of hugs!
Blossom's Goldendoodle Puppies are doing great
We have 6 little girls and 3 little boys 
They are so sweet!
Marmalade has 10 Beautiful Double Doodle Puppies to love. 
We have 5 Girls 
and 5 Boys
Mommies and puppies are all doing great!!!!!
and this is how my daughter and her boyfriend spent their day here at Yesteryear Acres. I am not sure who loved it more!  The puppies were in heaven!
There's no place like home
Happy Monday





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!