Thursday, June 30, 2016

Still Sweeps Me Off My Feet

This August Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I will have been married for 29 years. It feels impossible that 29 years have flown by but I suppose the calendar doesn't lie and time does actually pass that quickly. For 29 years Mr. Yesteryear Acres has lovingly prepared my morning coffee for me just the way I like it.  This morning, Mr. Yesteryear Acres once again reached hero status.  He got me my half-and-half.  All I can say is.....all is right with the world.
I think I should give Mr. Yesteryear Acres a huge hug to thank him.......
Evidently the past 4 days of having nothing but skim milk in my coffee, did not lighten his load. 
Just kidding....he still has it!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres - you still sweep me off my feet
My hero


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!