Friday, November 11, 2011

November Thankfulness - Day 11/11/11

Happy Veteran's Day! Today's thankfulness moment was on my mind the moment I woke up.  Veteran's Day is a day to remember and show thanks to all our veterans. We thank them for their service, for their dedication, for their selflessness. We thank them for giving up so much of their lives, their wants, their needs so that we can enjoy our freedom and liberties. My older daughter was given the day off from the Naval Academy today and I am sharing the day with her.  To say that I am thankful for the day is an understatement. I don't get many days during the year to spend with her and to spend Veteran's Day with her is even more special. I am thankful for this. I am thankful for the Veterans. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!