Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Thankfulness

Egad!  Yesterday was November First!!!!  The month of Thanksgiving!  The month of Thankfulness! My day was so hard yesterday that I totally forgot to start my month of things I am things I am thankful for.  November is such a special month that every single day should be devoted to giving thanks.  Thanksgiving Day just isn't long enough to put all that goodness into one short day.  We need to spread the gratefulness throughout the whole month! A friend of mine and I have been doing this for years.  It really makes November even MORE special!
SO - yesterday - even with all the sadness - I still had many things to be grateful for.  I think the thing I am most grateful for yesterday is puppy hugs and puppy love.  Nothing heals a heart faster than a puppy all snuggled up in your lap.  Puppies just love you.  They love you when you are happy and they love you when you are sad.  I think they might give you even MORE love and snuggles when you are sad.  I know my little doggies and puppies and big doggies gave me lots of extra love yesterday.  I really needed it and was so grateful to have them in my life. November 1st Day of Thankfulness - PUPPY LOVE!
November 2 - Day of Thankfulness - today I am glad to get some much needed housework done.  My kitchen has kind of looked as though a Bakery, a Garden and a Zoo all exploded inside.  It has needed some TLC and I have been so busy, I just haven't gotten it done.  I had clean dishes piled up. Unopened mail. Spilled flour that kind of dusted my carpet along with garden tools, cauliflower tidbits and maybe....just maybe a dog biscuit or two. Today I made it my mission to tackle the kitchen! I made great progress too!  I am grateful to have my clean kitchen back!  Spice rack - all clean! Every jar of spice that I own - all clean! Bookcase - clean! Oven - clean!  Stainless steel fronts on appliances - clean! Oh happy me!  Now what do you think I will do in my very clean, very perfect, very lovely kitchen?????  Make homemade spaghetti and meatballs of course! Oh well - I am sure my kitchen will look delightful in red!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!