Thursday, November 17, 2011

November Thankfulness - Day 17 - One Week to Go

Today I am thankful that there is just only one week left until Thanksgiving! One more week until my family is together. One more week until the feasting begins.  Mmmmmmm Turkey! Mmmmmm Pumpkin Pie! Mmmmmmm Stuffing! I love Thanksgiving!  I love Thanksgiving food.  I mean it is the BEST meal of the entire year.  I think it has to do with all the love that goes into the cooking.  Everyone preparing their favorite dishes.  Everyone looking forward to the gathering of family and friends.  Every single dish has so much love in it -how can it not taste heavenly?  I truly believe in the spirit of Thanksgiving. A day made solely for being thankful. We always go around the table and express what we are most thankful for and it always comes down to the same thing.  We are thankful for family.  We are thankful for love. We are thankful to be gathered together around the table sharing a meal prepared with love for those we love. It is my favorite holiday. I feel thankful every day and in just one more week - It will be THANKFUL THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!