Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Thankfulness - Day 3 ....Slide Show Happiness

I have my new computer working fairly well now.  I can do almost everything I need to do with only a few minor adjustment here and there.  Every now and then I open a document that says I am NOT the owner and I do NOT have permission but I am pretty quick at fixing it so I think I am on my way to having the new computer function as my main one. Right beside me is my good ole laptop.  It is still hanging in there although I rarely use it now.  I don't have the heart to close the lid and turn it off because my screen saver is a slide show of every single picture I have stored on my computer.  Since I am not using my laptop, I get a continual slide show of goodness that never needs interrupted.  As I work on my new computer, I can look right next to it and see my lovely photos.  It goes something like this - puppy, puppy, puppy, dog, child, puppy, puppy, puppy, dog, Mr. Yesteryear Acres, puppy, puppy, puppy, dog, me. You can tell I have a zillion puppy pictures on there! I am SO enjoying all my pictures!!!!  I normally don't have time to look at them. The second I sit down to work at my computer, I wiggle my mouse and alas, my pictures are gone.  Now I can watch my pictures click by as I work all day long.  I LOVE it and today's thankfulness is all about my slide show happiness.  I have been able to go down memory lane AND get my work done.  It is perfect!  I am very thankful to have taken so many great pictures. I love seeing how little my kids once were. I love seeing how much they have grown. I love watching smile after smile after smile of happy memories flash on my screen.  It is a constant show of love, happiness and good times.  Who doesn't love that???  I don't know if I will ever be able to turn off my laptop now!  It has been far more entertaining than I ever imagined.
Here are a few that made me smile today
We have been raising puppies a long time!
I can't believe how little my kids are in this picture.
This was back in the day where the best toy in the whole wide world was a big cardboard box.
Unbelievably - this is the last picture we have of all 5 of us together.  I think it is time for a new family photo!
The day my daughter was inducted at the United States Naval Academy. My son still wears that hat almost every single day.  It no longer looks anything like it did in this picture!
Oh remember when he was sooooo little??  I could just hug him and stand over him and be taller than him????
He hasn't changed at all.
Either have we!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!