Thursday, September 26, 2013

Puppy Breath

Today Lady and Ginger's puppies marked another milestone in their development stage.  Today is PUPPY BREATH day.  When the puppies are really little, they do not have that unmistakable sweet puppy breath smell yet.  It takes a while for the puppies to actually have puppy breath.  When I walked into the puppy room this morning, I was not only greeted by a bunch of adorable sweet puppies but was also greeted by a bunch of adorable sweet puppies with cute puppy breath. I love that smell.  I know some people don't like it - but I think it smells wonderful.  Puppy breath goes hand in hand with puppy snuggles and puppy kisses and puppy love. Sadly the puppy breath stage doesn't last very long.  It is soon replaced by....dog breath! You know the "guess what I just found out in the yard" dog breath.  That one isn't quite as sweet.  Doggies don't realize they ever lost the puppy breath smell.  They will just give you a big kiss and breathe right in your face no matter how their breath smells.  You gotta love it though because with every breath they take, they are saying, "I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!"  That's what makes doggies the best. They just love you with all their doggie heart all day long and it never changes.  I love you too doggies....puppy breath or doggie breath.  You are the bestest friend a human could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!