Sunday, September 8, 2013

Two Cup Kind of Day

Every morning I wake up to a perfectly prepared cup of coffee made by my sweet Mr. Yesteryear Acres. He puts exactly the right amount of sugar and cream in my coffee and I look forward to my first sip every single morning.  I usually drink half of my coffee before lunch and then the other half around 2:00pm-3:00pm in the afternoon.  I probably microwave my coffee more than any other human being on the planet.  A little bit at 8:00am.  A little bit at 9:00am.  A little bit at 10:00am.  It is like a slow drip of caffeine as I make that cup of coffee last all day long.  I am an expert at the one cup per day quota!  Today however, I found myself dragging.  By 4:00pm all I could think was I WANT A NAP!  I mean I really really wanted a nap.  Of course, here at Yesteryear Acres that is never an option. I don't think sitting down is an option.  There was only one solution....MORE COFFEE!  So I am sipping my second cup as I write my blog.  Amazingly, I am NOT going to make this cup last all day.  I am going to drink my entire second cup right now and hopefully I will find the energy to do all the rest of the things on my list for the day. My only hope is that midnight tonight, I am not regretting my huge second helping of coffee! If I am, I guess I will have a head start on tomorrow's To-Do list!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!