Thursday, October 16, 2014

Come Back!

My dearest beloved SUV hasn't been feeling so well since its return from the body shop.  It looks great from the outside, but on the inside my poor SUV is still hurting.  For instance, if you would like to use windshield wiper fluid - you are not going to have any luck with that. If you want to use the rear defroster - you are not going to have any luck with that either.  If you would like to close the back hatch and have it lock, you're out of luck. You also can't have power mirrors, seat adjustments, rubber gaskets that stick around the doors or windows, power windows.....I think you get the picture. Sigh.  Back to the shop. I think I felt a little tear roll down my face as my SUV left the driveway.  Sniff. Sniff.  Come back!  I already miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!