Sunday, October 12, 2014

Goldendoodle Pumpkins

Yesterday's Double Doodle Pumpkin patch was so much fun that we thought we would try Goldendoodle Pumpkins.  I have to say - the Double Doodle puppies were better at the pumpkin pictures.  The goldendoodle puppies had other things on their minds...
Things started out well enough.....

As long as we were holding the puppies....we had picture perfection! 
 
But the second we let go......."I wonder what this stem tastes like?"

"Who me?  I wasn't eating the pumpkin!"

"Hahahaha!  They will never know who nibbled on the pumpkin!"
"Pumpkins are boring.... Come on! Let's go do something else!"

"Like chase leaves!"
"Hey! What does your ear taste like?"

"BLECH!"
Copper the Double Doodle says, 
"I guess it is up to me to make the pumpkin pose!"
Good ole Double Doodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!