Thursday, October 30, 2014

Extra Spicy!

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have really been enjoying our dinners this week.  My son cannot eat anything spicy.  I should rephrase that. My son cannot eat anything that even has a minute hint of something spicy in it such as if one single particulate matter of cayenne pepper were to somehow be dropped into a gallon of soup...he would know. He likes his food BLAND.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I do not.  We love spice!  We love "Oh WOW! That burned my entire esophagus!!! Can I please have some more?!"  So this week, we are eating everything my son hates.  My son totally applauded this idea.  He said when he is away this week starving, he will still think, "glad I am not home eating what they are eating!"  Tonight I am making a super spicy cherry tomato pasta sauce with .....OLIVES!  Oh how my son HATES olives.  Well I mean he LOVES Olive the Doodle Doggie - just not green olives or black olives or any kind of edible olive.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I are counting the minutes until dinner.  Spicy Pasta? Yes please!  Tomorrow we might just have Soup O Fire! We have got to get it all in before Mr. Bland Boy returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!