Sunday, October 26, 2014

I'm Sorry Tummy!

All day yesterday my stomach was still acting a little unsettled from the horrible attack of the mutant Brussel Sprouts.  I didn't eat anything all day in fear the Brussel Sprouts would attack again.  Last night I felt so much better, I forgot about my misery and ate something I love for dinner.  Big Mistake! I am sorry tummy!  I don't know why I didn't stick to chicken noodle soup and crackers.  My stomach gurgling was so loud that Mr. Yesteryear Acres could hear it over the television.  It acted up all night.  Today, I have sworn off food! I am finally getting my appetite back and am afraid to eat.  I made a nice dinner tonight with all the fixings including homemade rolls and slow cooked baked apples. I am thinking I better just stick to one singular roll.  Maybe tomorrow I can work up to  a serving of oatmeal.  Take it from me, never ever ever never ever ever never eat Brussel Sprouts that you roasted 3 weeks ago.  Well unless you want the BEST guaranteed diet on the planet!  It makes for an excellent colon cleanse! I just wouldn't recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Totally convinced it's genetic. Those gastric traumas run in your gene pool; check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!