Monday, September 7, 2015

No better way to spend a day

Every Monday I am happily reminded how lucky I am that I get to spend my days surrounded by sweet loving puppies.  Publishing our puppy photos for the weekly Puppy Picture Monday Blog is always fun for me. There are so many adorable pictures to choose from and so many pictures that make me say, "awwwwww".  Puppies have a way of melting your heart. Puppy Picture Monday is my favorite blog of the week.  Here are this week's puppy pictures......enjoy!
Maple's Double Doodle Puppies just started opening their eyes

They are getting their first glimpses of our big beautiful world

Maple's five boys say, "Good Morning!"

No better way to spend a day

Cuddly Puppies to snuggle

and love

All together now!

They decided they liked the group photo shot

Boys on the left.....girls on the right

Group Snuggle Time

Perfect for napping

Maple's girls say, "Happy Labor Day!"

We hope you enjoy

all our pictures 

HAPPY PUPPY PICTURE MONDAY!
HAPPY LABOR DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!