Tuesday, September 29, 2015

True Java Love

Every single morning Mr. Yesteryear Acres is the first to get out of bed. He heads downstairs to grind our coffee beans and make a fresh brewed carafe full of heavenly goodness. I usually linger in bed a good 20 minutes before I head downstairs.  I want to be sure to give Mr.  Yesteryear Acres time to get our perfect cups of coffee ready.  I usually snuggle with a few kittens and doggies as we lay in bed under the covers waiting for the official start of morning. When I make my way downstairs, surrounded by lots of four-legged friends, I can smell the coffee aroma before I hit the first floor.  Every morning my coffee cup is full of the perfect amount of demerara sugar, cream and fresh brewed dark roasted coffee.  This morning was no exception.  My cup was waiting for me........but it was all alone.  I asked Mr. Yesteryear Acres where his cup of coffee had gone and he said he made the coffee just for me. Mr. Yesteryear Acres started a new medication that calls for non-caffeinated beverages so he was skipping his morning coffee.  ACK!  No coffee?!!  Thank goodness he will only be on the new medication for 10 days! In honor of National Coffee Day, I would like to thank Mr. Yesteryear Acres for always being my true java love. I am lucky to wake up to my mug of Good Morning Happiness.
Happy Coffee Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!