Friday, September 18, 2015

No time to workout

Ever since our son left for college, Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have been extra busy.  We were blessed to have so much of our son's help when he was home and his absence is definitely felt. We have a new routine established for getting all the farm chores done and puppy chores done and doggie chores done.  We are working together and crossing all our chores off the list each day.  This has left me absolutely no time to workout.  I am really devoted to exercising and I have to find a way to carve out some time for working out with our new schedule.  So far, I haven't been able to set aside time for my workout routine. I was talking with Mr. Yesteryear Acres about how bad I feel for not getting my exercise in each day.  That is when Mr. Yesteryear Acres asked me to recount my day. Let's see....
I worked with some older puppies on leash training. I vacuumed the entire house. I cleaned the litter boxes. I did the morning farm chores. I cleaned out all the puppy areas.  I unloaded an entire trailer full of pine shavings (100 bags). I did the afternoon chores. I washed 2 loads of laundry. Loaded and unloaded the dishwasher.  Mixed food for the mommy and mommy-to-be doggies. Groomed two dogs. And I still have the evening chores to do.  My stats so far for the day are - 13,101 steps. 5.81 miles. 33 flights of stairs and 74 active minutes. Even though I didn't workout - I am thinking this qualifies for ice cream tonight!  Maybe tomorrow I will actually workout! Then I can have two bowls of ice cream!!!! Good plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!