Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What I Love....What I Miss

Having our whole family together is something so rare and so precious.  It is a gift that is treasured by each one of us and no matter how long we get to spend together, it is never long enough.  Since the year 2008 when my older daughter walked through the gates of the United States Naval Academy, we have been separated and even though 7 years have passed.......it never gets easier being apart. We miss each other. We love each other.  We all count the days until we are together again.  We cannot wait for the day when we all live close to one another and can spend our days doing what we love most.........
Being Together
What I love.....What I miss
Counting the days
until the laughter fills our home again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!