Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tomato Inspector

For dinner tonight we are having homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches on fresh baked honey oatmeal bread.  First up, I had to peel the tomatoes.  As I was working on my sink full of tomatoes, one of our kittens would not stop meowing.  I am talking non-stop meowing.  Evidently tomato peeling is SO interesting that he didn't want to miss out on the action.  I finally got him to stop meowing by pulling up a stool to the sink so he could have a good view of the action.
He sat there for 45 minutes while I peeled several pecks of fresh picked tomatoes.

"I am the Tomato Inspector"

This particular batch will be homemade tomato soup tonight!

Evidently his expertise was needed for the clean up inspection as well.
Tomato chores complete.
So glad I passed inspection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!