Monday, October 5, 2015

All Together Now

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I decided that we would try to get a great group picture of Maple's 4 Double Doodle girls and then another group photo with Maple's 5 Double Doodle Boys. 277 pictures later......... These are the best shots
The little girl on the left just LOVES to crawl into my lap.  Especially if I have a camera! 
"Please wait just one second" 
Ready.....Set..... 
Go! 
Any guesses as to where the little girl is?
Snuggling with me!  How about a girls' picture with 3 out of the 4 girls.....
so close!

Next up...the boys! 
"Yes I love you too!" 
These two boys are saying, "I hope they are done soon!"

"We will give it our best!" 
Ready 
Set 
Go! 
Hey......who is making all those silly sounds???? 
Me of course!!!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!