Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hunter's Moon Rise

Last night as I was trying to finish making our Bison Spinach pasta for dinner, Mr. Yesteryear Acres had me drop everything and come outside. He said the moon rise was spectacular.  I love Mr. Yesteryear Acres' enthusiasm for all things in nature. He loves our beautiful outdoors with all his heart. He was so enthusiastic about me joining him, I didn't even bother to put my shoes on.  I ran out in my slippers and of course, he was right.  The Hunter's moon was spectacular.  
By the time I ran back to get my camera, the moon had already risen significantly

 but it was still amazing

The corn was aglow in a bright orange light
And every feature of the moon was visible to the eye
Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I admired the view
and felt lucky to have such a beautiful backyard
I think Autumn is breathtakingly beautiful
And I was happy to be home to share this with Mr. Yesteryear Acres
Time to head back for dinner

Good 
Night
Moon 
Thank you for the beautiful night









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!