Thursday, October 8, 2015

I hold her responsible

Yesterday as I was leaving my younger daughter's house, she gave me her stash of candy as she no longer wanted to be tempted by the deliciousness inside each wrapper.  She made me take the bag of candy.  I didn't think much of it at the time but now it is clear - I am holding this act of treason against her.  How could she commit such a treacherous act? Without my consent, without my permission, without my desire............
This has been turning into 

this......all....day.....long
I keep getting assaulted by unopened candy and then the next thing I know - nothing is left but an empty wrapper.  I hold my daughter responsible for my actions.  She knows what she did. I hope she feels terrible about my predicament!!!!!  Oh look!  A Kit Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!