Sunday, October 4, 2015

You Are Very Welcome

The sun bathed the landscape with a beautiful reddish glow this morning to thank me for putting away all my summer clothes.
It whispered....."Today will be a beautiful day"

"and I will fill your day with sunshine and warmth"
And the sun kept her word.  The day was beautiful!  I was pretty sure my summer wardrobe/fall wardrobe switch was the root cause of such a beautiful day.  You are very welcome.

The doggies were really glad for the sunny day.
Mr. Yesteryear Acres did a little on-leash training and then......

Snuggle time!

Nothing beats Doggie Hugs!

Grits says, "Is it my turn yet?"

Getting their fill of hugs

and kisses!

Off leash time!!!!!

"Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!!!"

Doggie Zoomies!

So much fun

"Ahhhhh the perfect day!"

One last game of fetch

and time to head home!
Thank you sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!