Friday, October 16, 2015

Errands and more Errands

I have been running just about everywhere today.  I think I can say that I am quite familiar with the Camp Lejeune area!  I have been crossing things off the to-do list as fast as I can.  Pharmacy run- check.  Doctor's office - check. Medals/Ribbons for uniform - check. Unclog drain - check. Fix fuse box....CHECK!  (That one surprised even me!)  Now that I have traveled all over Jacksonville and back and back again, I can concentrate on making a nice healthy dinner and taking care of my daughter.  She finally was given the much needed antibiotics for her post-surgery infection so I am hopeful that the healing can begin! Recovery time starts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!