Sunday, October 25, 2015

Laughing with Friends

Not only did I get to spend a few wonderful days at the Labradoodle Breeder Conference learning new ways to care for our Doodle Doggies and Doodle puppies, but I also got to spend time with my Doodle Breeder Friends.  I just had the best time ever.  We went out to dinner and laughed until we cried.  We spent some time enjoying the area and really, we did all there was to do and more!  It was a great trip and I loved every minute.  I will so look forward to the conference next year when I can see my good friends once again and we can fill the room with laughter and fun!  Tomorrow morning I head home to see Mr. Yesteryear Acres!!!!!!!! I can't wait!  Doodle Doggies........I WILL BE HOME SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!