Wednesday, April 17, 2013

250 Pounds!

Another good day visiting Mr. Yesteryear Acres Mommy at the hospital.  She is finally looking better!  She had color in her cheeks and a big smile on her face.  If she keeps improving she MIGHT JUST GET TO COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so hoping for that day!  We are all hoping for that day!  She has been in the hospital since the beginning of March!  That is way too long.  I asked her if she was trying to get a long term resident discount.....she assured me she was NOT and she wants to go home! We are all keeping our fingers crossed.....and our toes!  I hope tomorrow is another good day!  On the way home from the hospital I had to make the warehouse store run, errand run AND dog food run all by myself. Mr. Yesteryear Acres stayed at home once again as we have adorable puppies that need constant care so I was the one to do all the Yesteryear Acres errands.  I have to say- I did it! Yep!  I got everything on the list! I even put 250 pounds of dog food in the car ALL BY MYSELF!  Now that is a major accomplishment.  It wasn't too long ago that I would NEVER be able to do that.  I guess all that strength training has paid off.  Checklist complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!