Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day of Worry

Even though I KNOW worrying does NO good - today was a day of worry.  We actually had lots of things to be concerned about today and having one thing piled on top of another put me right in the "I AM WORRIED" state. My day began at 4:30am so it was definitely a long tiring day. I am usually really good about letting worry go.  I am usually really good at knowing that worrying NEVER changes the outcome. What will be will be no matter how much I worry.  Today, however,  I got a big fat F in the worry department. As in FAIL.  In my defense, I had a lot on my plate. I feel like my entire day passed me by. Now I just need to stop worrying and concentrate on the things I can make better.  Right at this very second, I am taking the time to be grateful and thankful for all my blessings.  I am taking the time to say how much I love my family and my doggies and my life.  I am taking the time now to breathe and smile and know that in the end, everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!