Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Dinner Care Package

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I were lucky enough to be able to celebrate Easter with Mr. Yesteryear Acres family. We often miss big holiday events so we were really grateful not to miss Easter this year.  My son however was not so lucky.  He drew the short straw today and had to stay home with the doodle doggies and puppies.  Easter dinner was a 2 hour drive away and there is no way we can be gone that long.  When you make the commitment to care for little baby puppies and doodle doggies - that means you have to be there for them.  Even on Easter. My son was so sweet to be the doodle doggie care person today.  Everyone at Easter dinner really missed my son and everyone made doubly sure that I brought home an Easter Dinner care package.  Make that TRIPLE sure.  Seriously. I was instructed to bring several empty containers with lids AND a cooler so I could bring home an Easter feast for him. His Aunt made sure he had enough to eat. His Grandma made sure he had enough to eat.  His Grandpa made sure he had enough to eat.  The containers were filled to the brim!  When my son opened the cooler full of homemade delicious goodness....his smile filled the room.  Yes.  Easter had arrived.  Let the feasting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!