Friday, April 18, 2014

Pond Picture Please

Our day started really early this morning.  We had one of Birdie's sweet puppies go home right before 7am so Mr. Yesteryear Acres was up super early making sure the puppy got a nice walk and some outside playtime before the long car trip home. I want to say that I was right there with Mr. Yesteryear Acres helping him, but that would not be true.  I was in bed....sleeping!  Yep.  I asked Mr. Yesteryear Acres if he would do the first puppy pick up of the day, and he said yes.  Then after he said yes, I told him the puppy needed to be ready at 6:45am.  Gosh I love Mr. Yesteryear Acres because even after I told him the time, he still said yes.  I actually didn't get up that much later but it was nice to not have to wake up at 6am.  The second I was up -the day didn't slow down at all and we have been doing doggie things and puppy things and work projects all day long.  Early this morning my son and I tackled my older daughter's collection of art supplies and projects that have been taking up all my office space. It was a much much overdo project and I was really glad for the help getting that one done.  I have several boxes of art supplies with my daughter's name on it.  Literally.  My son joked about my older daughter's lack of sharing because there is no denying all the pens and pencils and crayons and art pads and oil paints and pastels and sketchpads ALL belong to her.  Her name is on every single item. We boxed everything up and it is ready for her whenever we see her again. Dear art-loving daughter of mine - I have alllllll your art supplies ready for you. I expect a beautiful art piece in return!  I am thinking a lovely painting of the pond would be the perfect thank you for cleaning up the mess you left behind. Love, your mom and brother who worked hard all day. Hint. Hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!