Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nov 16 - Hard Working Thankfulness

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son are without a doubt the hardest working, farm chore laboring, doggie care giving, Yesteryear Acres loving, people I know. There is nothing that prevents the two of them from working here each and every day and they always give it their all. They are so devoted to our Doodle Doggies and keeping them healthy and happy.  I never have to ask either of them to help me because they have already thought of what needs done and they do it.  Neither one of them ever complains as they both feel so very grateful that we have doodle doggies and doodle puppies to love.  They love life here and they make Yesteryear Acres a true family business. My daughters are also devoted to our Doodle Doggies and Doodle puppies and whenever they are home, they pitch in immediately without being asked.  I am so thankful that our family business is something that we all love.  I am thankful that I am surrounded by such hard workers.  I am particularly thankful for all the manual labor that Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son do each day. Today the two of them spent the entire day outside getting things ready for our first snowfall. It was cold and snowy and I was able to stay inside and work where it was warm and cozy while the two of them braved the elements. I am so lucky that I have incredibly hard workers in my family.  I know I am blessed.  All that hard work equals one happy life!!!! Happy Snowvember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!