Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov 17 - Monday Thankfulness

Every Monday is Puppy Picture Monday which means brand new puppy pictures on our website and brand new puppy pictures for the blog.  I am thankful that every single Monday I am able to share a little puppy happiness.
Last time to enjoy the green grass

Mr. Yesteryear Acres says the snow is coming!

I smell the snowflakes in the air

Come on Mr. Yesteryear Acres! Let's Play!

Follow the Leader!

I got the first hug!

I want one too!

Puppy Kisses are the best

Let's play tag!

Did somebody say Freeze Tag?

Potty Break!

Hide and Seek Time

Do you think Mr. Yesteryear Acres will find us? 
Here he comes!

Mr. Yesteryear Acres - you are the best finder ever!

Sweet Pea's Goldendoodle Puppies are getting bigger

Puppy Hugs!

Snow days are good for cuddling in blankets

Happy Monday!
Have a Thankful Snowy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!