Monday, November 3, 2014

Nov 3...Thankful to Share the Love

Our litter of puppies that we are donating are almost big enough to go to their new homes. I can't wait for their families to come and pick up their adorable furry companion buddies! I know these puppies will go on to make the biggest difference in the lives of their new families.  Nothing brings more heartwarming devotion that the unconditional love of a furry best friend.
"I'm starting my training next week! I am going to be a service doggie devoted to making the life of my owner a lot easier"
"I am going share my tail wagging devotion to a veteran with a brain injury"
"I am going to be the constant companion to a little girl in a wheelchair. We are going to be bestest friends!"

"I can't wait to give kisses to all the families I will be visiting in hospice care.  I hope that my tail wagging devotion will bring smiles to their hearts"

We are almost ready for our adventures to begin!

Our last group picture

We are READY!

We are Thankful to Share the Love.....

Because we have lots of love to share!
Happy Monday
Happy Thankfulness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!