Saturday, December 26, 2015

Gingerbread Village

Even though we excelled at making the biggest mess ever, we were able to create our Gingerbread Village and get everything cleaned up before our big Christmas party last night. Our village added just the right touch to our Christmas decorations.
We decided to work in pairs so of course immediately it became a competition. Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my older daughter made shutters for their house.

And a fence, and a pond, and a campfire

Let's not forget their perfectly decorated Christmas tree.
My son and Bri were busy working on their perfectly constructed thatch roof

They even made a snow doodle and snow kitty for their gingerbread house.
My younger daughter and I made a delicious licorice roof 
And we were the first to make a chimney.  My younger daughter constructed the jelly bean stone chimney. I am pretty sure that was the winning touch! 
The completed village

Team Mr. YA and A's House

Team R and A's House

Team A and B's House 
Feel free to vote for your favorite.......
(even though I know it is the middle house!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!