Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tail Wagging Good Day

When I walked outside this morning, I half-expected to see daffodils blooming.  I had to double check the calendar to make sure that this was indeed the month of December. I am all for balmy weather but it IS almost Christmas.  Since it was more than evident, snow would not be falling today, Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I got a lot of outside farm work done.  It was nice to work without scarves, hats and mittens!  After the farm work was done, it was Doodle Grooming time! The doggies got spa treatments today.  Nails clipped, coats brushed, hair cuts -the works.  The doggies loved the pampering.  Next up, puppy time!  The puppies all got their nails trimmed today and Marmalade's puppies got to play outside.  They loved the warm day and had a blast romping around the yard.  They did a great job with their housebreaking training today.  I am so proud of them!  I didn't want our Doodle Kitties to feel left out, so they all got brushed and their claws trimmed as well.  It was a nail trimming, coat brushing, warm breezy, tail wagging, doggone good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!