Thursday, December 31, 2015

Painting Christmas Present

This Christmas my son and Bri gave all the girls a trip to a painting class.  Last night we had our class and it was so much fun!!!!!!! There were about 35-40 people in the class. The instructor wanted us to paint the Aurora Borealis.
This was the painting we were all to paint.....
This was the finished example and then the instructor painted a brand new replica and gave us step-by-step instructions.

Paintbrushes ready!

We were super excited to start!
The class was 3 hours long

And the time flew by!

Our almost finished pieces!
Bri's Masterpiece 
My younger daughter's masterpiece


My older daughter's masterpiece
and mine......I didn't exactly follow the directions.  I wanted a fireworks show of the Aurora Borealis in my painting.....Happy New Year's Eve!

Now that is one beautiful fireplace mantel!!!!!
Thanks for the Painting Christmas present! 
We LOVED our night out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!