Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Not a Single Thing

There is a really good chance that I can't think of a single thing to write for my blog tonight.  There is a chance that I am sitting here in front of a blank page with my cursor blinking and haven't typed one word.  I mean I could write about the cute puppies all sleeping soundly. I could write about my kitty cat stretched out across my feet keeping them warm while I stare at a white empty page.  I could write about the adorable song my doodle doggies were singing this afternoon when Mr. Yesteryear Acres started singing Christmas carols to them.  It could be that I could write about 100 different things that happened today and then I would be done with my blog but I can't think of a single thing to write..............
OR it could very well be that I am happily sitting with my doggie and my kitty and my electric blanket "writing my blog" while Mr. Yesteryear Acres is in the other room wrapping some of the really big hard to wrap presents and I am secretly hoping he finishes them before I get out there.  So here I sit.....not being able to write my blog at all.  Sorry Mr. Yesteryear Acres! I promise to "help" you wrap as soon as I am done writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!