Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve

I have been happily surrounded by my family all day long. Mr. Yesteryear Acres woke up with the Christmas Spirit bright and early this morning.  I felt a little tap...tap...tap at 5:54am. "Do you want to get up and go make Christmas breakfast and fresh squeezed orange juice together?" How could I turn down a Christmas happiness request?  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I headed downstairs to make a big Christmas feast for the family when not 15 minutes later - the electricity went out! I was right in the middle of making orange juice and then...complete darkness.  We had no electricity for hours.  Looks like the big feast was out!  No worries - we all gathered together and had the most peaceful happy family morning. I have never been so happy to have all my family together and electricity or not - our day was perfect. 

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~ Burton Hillis



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!