Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Let's get the tree up!

This morning Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I went to pick up our hand blown glass ornaments that we made over Thanksgiving weekend.  They turned out great!!!!  I am so excited!  I cannot wait to hang them on our Christmas tree this year. This gives me new motivation to get the house all cleaned up so we can start decorating!!!!
This one is mine.  I did Purple Glass on top and Green Glass on the bottom.

My son's ornament.  His is really unique and beautiful!

Mr. Yesteryear Acres ornament.  I love the apricot glass with the cobalt blue!

My older daughter's ornament.  In person it is a bright aqua and white.  It looks like winter!

The top of hers is really cool too!

Bri's ornament.  Her purple is so vivid.  It is beautiful!  Reminds me of a starry night.

My nephew's ornament.  I think it looks like the sea.  He did a fantastic job!

My mom's birthday ornament! Love the Christmas theme!!!!

And last but certainly not least, my sister's ornament.  We picked the same colors!  That's cause we are sisters!!!!
I love them all!
Now..... Let's get the tree up!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!