Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Goodbye Rain

Last week we got a hint of winter when we had a beautiful snowfall. Yesteryear Acres was one of the few places in our area that had snowflakes and when the snow started accumulating we were all pretty excited.  We LOVE snow.  I know there are a lot of people who do not feel the same way towards that fluffy white stuff - but we love love love snow. I look forward to snowy days and can't wait for winter to begin.  I have to say, December First and December Second, were pretty much disappointing weather wise.  I mean it is DECEMBER!  The month of snow and Santa and Christmas and Reindeer and more snow!  It is time to say Goodbye to the Rain and....
HELLO SNOW!


Last week I ran outside in my slippers so I could get the first picture of this year's snowfall.   
It was beautiful.  I am ready for more!  Come on Snow!
Goodbye Rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!