Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Don't forget the Shopping List - Thankfulness Day 13

Mr. Yesteryear Acres is not only the best husband, father, business partner, chef, friend, handyman, doggie's best friend BUT he also is a great shopper! Yesterday in the wet, cold, rainy, yucky, miserable day - Mr. Yesteryear Acres went out to do our shopping. The list was ridiculously long and it would have been really helpful to have 2 people do the shopping. Mr. Yesteryear Acres had to do a huge overloaded flatbed run through the checkout, load up the SUV, and then go back to do a huge shopping cart load.  Did he complain? Not one bit.  Am I thankful? SO THANKFUL!!!!! I got to stay home in our nice warm house with my doodle doggies while Mr. Yesteryear Acres tackled the "we need everything" list. He is always willing to run to the store and load up the SUV.  It doesn't matter what is on the list or how long the list is, Mr. Yesteryear Acres can be counted on to cross every item off.  He even thinks of things I forget to put on the list.  If we are running low on cream, he remembers.  If I am almost out of my Greek Yogurt, he remembers. He always remembers to bring home my favorite yellow cherry tomatoes and never forgets my healthy bread.  He brings home everything on the list and more.  Thank you Mr. Yesteryear Acres. You make our house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!