Friday, November 9, 2012

Sun Visor and Snow - Thankfulness Day 9

Very early this morning I left in complete darkness to make a puppy delivery trip to Maryland.  The puppies all looked at me with blinky weary faces wondering why we had to get up so early.  I hit the road right on time and just about the time I was feeling really sleepy, up rose the sun.  It was a great big red fireball that lit up the world.  I got to drive straight into the fireball.  I was EVER so thankful for the car's sun visor.  I don't know if I could have made the drive without it!  There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the sun was shining in all her glory. As I headed into the mountains, I was surprised and happily delighted by a sneak peek at winter! The entire landscape was sparkly white and the snow just looked beautiful.  It made me smile the rest of my trip.  I arrived in Maryland right on time, and then greeted most of my puppy families with their new furry best friends.  I had one puppy family running 2 1/2 hours late so I spent a good deal of time getting to know the parking lot. Once I finished with my puppy deliveries, I  hit the road for my long drive home just in time to............. drive right into the setting sun.  Yes, I got to drive into the sunrise AND into the sunset all in the same day.  So today I am thankful for
Puppy Families meeting their cute new puppies
Sun Visors
AND
Beautiful snowscapes
(Yes, I DID take these while driving BUT I kept my eyes on the road!)

But most of all....
I am thankful to be back home safe and sound!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!