Thursday, July 4, 2013

4,000 lbs

Here it is at 1:00 in the morning and I still have hours before I sleep. We are moving my older daughter from the Marine Corps Base in Quantico, Virginia to Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. We had to weigh her U-Haul at the trucker weigh station both empty and fully loaded for her moving orders. How much is in the U-Haul? 4,000 lbs! No wonder why I am tired!!!! That is a lot of moving. We have to unload the U-Haul tonight ..... Or should I say this morning. Ugh! All I can say is why oh why did the bed go in first???? No chance of setting the bed up until the truck is unloaded. Looks like a late one! Thankfully, love is never weary. Let's start moving those boxes!!!! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!