Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday America!

Happy 4th of July! Time for cookouts and picnics and fireflies and smores and everything summer! I can tell you that this summer I have spent QUITE a bit of time in the car traveling across our beautiful country. The vastness and beauty of the countryside never ceases to bring a smile to my face.  I love the green mountains of Vermont. I love the lowlands of the coast. I love the valleys and farmlands and forests.  I love living in America. To me - it is the most beautiful place on earth.  America means family.  America means freedom. America means patriotism. Thank you to all the men and women who serve in our military making our country the best country in the world.  I am so grateful to be an American and so grateful for our military troops who make daily sacrifices so that we can enjoy our many blessings. Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!