Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So much good stuff!

I am in Doodle Doggie heaven!!!!  I am at the annual Super Zoo convention and WOW!  So many awesome doggie gifts and accessories and doggie products. I think this year is even better than last year.  I was in seminars most of the day and have brushed up on my SEO skills and website maintenance protocol along with keeping abreast of the new legislative bills and regulations for the pet industry.  My first session started at 8:30 and as soon as my last class was over late this afternoon, I hit the big convention floor.  I have only made it through about 1/3 of the floor as there were just so many new awesome doggie products.  I met a LOT of really nice people too.  I am trying out some new things for our doodle doggies and will be bringing home a lot of samples to see which things my doodle doggies and puppies love the most. I can't wait to do the rest of the floor tomorrow.  There is just SO much to see! Nothing beats spending the day shopping for Yesteryear Acres Doodle Doggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!