Thursday, July 25, 2013

I think I am going to need a bigger suitcase

Oh man!  I feel like I have been walking forever!  By 2:00 this afternoon I had over 7 miles in and 16,000 steps. I still have more to go! I have gone up and down all the aisles at the Super Zoo and have been lugging all my goodies along with me.  This is my second time to the Super Zoo and last time I came home with brochures and pamphlets. I had a great time and learned a ton and I loved it.  Well THIS time, I have brochures and pamphlets AND goodies!!!!!!  I have so many samples and floor display models and brand new doggie things - it feels like Christmas!  I met SO many nice people and it was really fun learning all about the different doggie businesses.  Almost every person I met, gave me a doggie gift! I was shocked AND delighted AND grateful!  I have awesome stuff!  Now my only problem will be....how do I get all the goodies home?  I can't leave anything behind!  It is all too awesome!  I think I am going to need a bigger suitcase!  Doodle doggies.....GOODIES are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!