Friday, July 19, 2013

Extra Zzzzz's

Oh man...today I am just flat out tired. Everything I do takes serious effort.  I drank a whole cup of coffee this morning just to get started.  I usually drink half a cup in the morning and then the other half around 2:00-3:00 in the afternoon. It is rare for me to drink more than one cup of coffee in a day but today at 3:00pm I had a second cup of coffee and drank the whole thing.  The result?  I am still tired!  I am literally dragging. I mean I had a productive day - I had 2 puppies go to their new homes this morning so I had the puppies ready bright and early. I made two batches of homemade ice cream, I washed and folded tons of laundry, I made homemade rolls for tonight's dinner but all of it took quite a bit of effort. Tomorrow I was supposed to make a puppy delivery trip to Maryland and my dear sweet son offered to do the drive instead. It took me all of two seconds to say YES PLEASE!  I am super grateful that he is willing to do the 12 hour drive! I will still get up at O'Dark-Thirty with him to get the puppies nicely situated in the puppy mobile but maybe....just maybe....I will crawl back into bed for a little nap after he is safely on the way. I think I need a few extra zzzzz's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!