Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yellow Duckie...I Love You

This little caramel girl is available and is looking for a family to love. She has a medium length wavy coat and is a complete lovebug. She is ready for her new home starting this weekend and comes with a Yesteryear Acres favorite things puppy care kit. I will be making a puppy delivery to Maryland on Saturday and I am happy to bring her along as well.
I already know how to go to the bathroom outside

And I know how to sit like a good little puppy

I LOVE Puppy Snuggle Time!

I love her so much

Ahhhhhh I could stay here all day
Wait! Did you say it was Yellow Duckie time?!!!!

Hooray!  I love playing fetch with the Yellow Duckie!

I am really good at this game!

Yellow Duckie.....I love you!

Now what should we do?

You read my mind!  Snuggle time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!