Friday, July 26, 2013

I've Seen The World!

The Super Zoo is all done and my bags are LOADED with awesome presents for the doodle doggies and doodle puppies.  I think the bags are just about bursting at the seams!  For my last day here - I covered some major geographic ground.  I believe I just about traveled the world.  Let's see - I have seen the pyramids of Egypt.  I went back to medieval times and saw Excalibur.  I sang "New York, New York" in New York. From New York, I walked all the way to Paris.  I know you have to be impressed!  I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris and watched dancing fountains and saw distant mountains. From Paris what else could be done except walk to Italy!  Gondolas and fine masterpieces of art awaited me.  Of course traveling the world by foot is SO exhausting so it is necessary to fuel up often.  Italian coffee with caramel and whipped cream really hits the spot in the early afternoon.  A raspberry tart with pistachio cream from a famous French Patisserie is a must for a late afternoon pick me up.  And no trip around the world would be complete without visiting the Master Chefs!  30,000+ steps, over 14 miles of walking.....I think I might have just seen the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!