Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A Tale of Two Doodle Doggies

We received yet another 2 inches of rain last night making Yesteryear Acres one wet, soggy, muddy place.  Having the blue sky make an appearance today was definitely a most welcome sight. Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I decided to take a walk to enjoy the sunshine filled sky.  This is the tale of the two doodle doggies that accompanied us.....
One Doggie said, "OH BOY!  I LOVE MUD PUDDLES!"
While the other doggie said, I like dry grass.

One Doggie said, "I will find every mud puddle and I will splish and I will splash!"
While the other doggie said, "I prefer to simply feel the cool breeze in my hair"

One Doggie said, "Did I miss any puddles???"

While the other doggie said, "I missed them all!"
One Doggie said, "What do you mean you don't want me in your bed?!

While the other doggie said, "Heh heh heh, I am almost there!"
Meanwhile the chocolate doggie said, "No one can ever tell if I am muddy! The bed is all mine!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!