Saturday, April 16, 2016

Good Thing Someone Went Shopping

There is a very good chance that I may have spoken too soon when I chastised Mr. Yesteryear Acres for over-shopping the other day. It is true that the SUV barely made it into the driveway as it was loaded to the max and it is also true that Mr. Yesteryear Acres most likely selected something from each and very aisle. However, the menu for this weekend is so awesome that I must retract my shopping complaint.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres is busy barbecuing and cooking and making the biggest most scrumptious feast.  I hereby apologize for any comments that could be misconstrued as criticism for the abundance of grocery items.  It is obvious to me that every single item was much needed.  I cannot wait to eat my delicious feast of feasts tonight.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres, you are the best!  You are now the official shopper of meals and I will gladly put away your grocery haul any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!