Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hero Saves the Day

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I were so busy today.  I don't think either of us sat down the entire day. I know that I was on my feet from the moment I got up until right now. We were both on puppy watch plus I started our Spring Doodle Doggie grooming and it was just non-stop work.  I told Mr. Yesteryear Acres that dinner didn't look very likely tonight.  There was simply no time for that!  We had all but relegated ourselves to starvation when............
A Hero Arrived to Save the Day!
Look who we found in our kitchen!
Our daughter came bearing groceries AND made us a gourmet feast!
We had the most scrumptious herbed butter fresh fish
with

a delicious Heirloom Orzo Salad
Oh my gosh!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I enjoyed every bite!
and if that were not enough....
Our daughter is in the kitchen right now making fresh whipped cream for our surprise dessert!  We are the luckiest! Our Hero!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!