Saturday, April 30, 2016

I'm Sorry Tummy

Last night Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I did something we rarely do......we ordered pizza.  That's right.  We picked up the phone and called in our order and picked up pizza to go.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I maybe eat out at a restaurant twice a year.  If we have fast food once a year - that is a lot! Pizza is a rarity here.  We always strive for home-cooked dinners.  We love making things from scratch and dinner time has always been a sacred time for our family.  We cherish our family dinners. Last night we were so busy we decided to go for a quick and easy dinner.
We obviously had no trouble devouring the entire pizza.
and then
the aftermath.
"WHY DID I DO THAT??????"
Oh I am sorry tummy.  That was really mean of me.  Tomorrow I will promise to feed you homemade chicken soup and rice.  Tomorrow I will promise to take care of you.  For now...... 
I'm sorry tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!